How Stable Express Can Help You Sell Your HorseboxGoogle - Our Web network ranks at the top of Google searches for many horsebox terms such as 3.5 tonne horseboxes, 7.5 tonne horseboxes and hgv horseboxes giving you the opportunity to promote your horseboxes on the first page of Google.
Facebook - Our Facebook page has 350,000 followers and reaches millions of equestrians every week, your horseboxes, articles or Facebook posts could feature regularly on the page.
Your Website - We can help grow your own network, redesigning or making your website mobile friendly, improving your social media presence and generating traffic to your website while increasing it`s rankings on google and generating leads through a paid search campaign.
If you are a horsebox company looking to generate more leads from the internet then Stable Express can help. We have a proven track record of generating horsebox leads and can help your company to grow.
If you are interested in featuring or need any help with your web marketing then please fill out the contact form or give us a call on 0800 002 9120.
Oaktree HorseboxesAt Oaktree Horseboxes LTD our aim is to provide a professionally built product with a personal touch by our time served coachbuilders with over 20 years experience.
Our directors and many of our staff are horse owners themselves so they understand the characteristics needed to build a quality product that is fit for the purpose.
We are here to listen to your requirements and idea`s and will convert them into the horsebox of your dreams. Whether you desire a refurbished part exchange, a conversion or a new build, you can be sure that your horsebox will be suitable for your requirements and your budget.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY.
We also offer a complete after sales service MOT`S and re-sprays and don`t forget when you have out grown your current horsebox we will be pleased to take it in part exchange against your next Oaktree Horsebox.
Sign writing and Company logos are our speciality done by our traditional sign writer.
We are licensed Credit Brokers and can offer finance on Horseboxes, subject to status.
New Build Horseboxes
All our horseboxes are constructed by time served coachbuilders using both traditional and modern construction techniques, with the highest quality materials, to ensure the longevity of your Horsebox. We actively encourage our customers to visit as often as they wish during the construction of their Horsebox.
1. The existing chassis of the vehicle is cleaned, serviced and corrosion protected
2. The new galvanised/aluminium body runners and bearers are manufactured to the correct size for the vehicle specification and are fitted to the chassis using the manufactures specified mounting brackets
3. Galvanised folded steel sections are hutt bolted with cleats to the bearers to take the new Aluminium faced Grp sides
4. All ancillary pipe work for water/gas and cabling for electrics are installed
5. The Grp sides are fixed to the steel sections with Avtainers
6. The aluminium cant rails and corner pillars are avtained to the Grp sides
7. The aluminium plank floor is hutt bolted to the bearers, the centre partition is fitted to divide the horse area from living area
8. Folded galvanised steel ramp shut are hutt bolted to the corner pillars and welded to the body bearers
9. One piece ultra light roof panel is bonded to the cant rails with adhesive and fixing trims
10. Ramp is constructed out of 50mm x 50mm galvanised box section steel pivoting on 19mm bar with specialised mounting lugs. The ramp frame is clad with 2mm aluminium sheet bonded to the galvanised steel frame work and the under slung springs are fitted
11. Galvanised steel box section is constructed to form the skirt panel framework and the 2.5mm aluminium moulded skirt panels are bonded to the framework
12. Tack and skirt lockers, battery and gas doors and associated boxes and carriers are fitted
13. Windows and doors are bonded and fitted
14. Steps are manufactured and fitted
15. The roof and back of the chassis cab are cut out and framed in steelwork for strength, to form the cut through from the cab
16. The cab is built into the body using aluminium sheet and steel frames
17. The horse area is fitted out to customer specification
18. The living is fitted out to customer specification
19. All ancillary electrical and water supplies are connected
20. Gas fitting is certified
21. Exterior aluminium trimming bonded
22. New vehicle running and marker lighting fitted
23. Vehicle painted to customer specification in 2k isocyante paint
24. Vinyl sign writing added
25. Vehicle plated with 1 years Mot
26. Final checks
28. Delivery if required