Signs You Are A Horse Addict
1) Your cant sit and watch a horse scene in the movies without you giving a critique on the riding style and what is wrong. If you have found yourself watching a film and shouting at the screen "HEELS DOWN!" then yes you are a horse addict. 2) Your car is covered in shavings, straw, empty bags of carrots and barely has room for the driver yet alone anything else.
4) Your body functions on nothing but caffeine, who needs food anyway!
5) When you mix your horse friends and non horse friends, your non horse friends can only understand 25% of the conversion as the conversation ends up full of equine jargon.
EQUESTRIAN:I had to lunge a really green horse yesterday and he just galloped around the pen the whole time.
NON-HORSEY PERSON:Lol OK... What does that mean?
EQUESTRIAN:The crazy horse ran really fast in circles while i was holding onto him
6) You can fix 99% of all problems with bailing twine.
9) You go to horse show to see your friends! 10) Denial, you refuse to admit that you spend too much time with your horse
11) Spending more money on feeding your horse than your weekly grocery shop
12) You spend more money on your horses shoes than your own shoe collection.
So, it`s time for your very first horseback ride and you just canít wait to jump on that horseís back so you can gallop off into the sunset. However, before you ride off on your horse, you will need to tack him up and then you will need to figure out how to actually get up there.‚Ä¶Read More