Pedigree information, competition results and breeding profiles of show jumping stallions from the UK as well as around the world
If you have a stud farm or showjumping stallions at stud and would like them listed on stableexpress for FREE please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to add them to our website.
What to look for when choosing a showjumping stallion :-
- Pedigree : - The bloodlines of your stallion is an important factor, choose a stallion with good breeding, as well as considering how the individual bloodlines match your brood mares pedigree.
- Competition Results : - The stallions performance in the show jumping arena is an important factor, pick a stallion with a proven jumping record with wins at the highest level.
- Offspring :- If a stallion has produced numerous show jumping progeny, then this may result in an increased chance of you breeding a talented showjumping horse yourself
- Looks :- The appearance and stallions confirmation is an important factor, when breeding a showjumping horse the appearance may not be of highest importance but an attractive horse helps increase the horses value.
- Price :- The cost of stud fee is an important factor, with artificial insemination show jumping breeders have access to the world’s elite showjumping stallions, but these are often expensive with stud fee`s in the thousands, you must also consider vet fees, and livery for your broodmare when selecting the appropriate stallion
Lux Z - Lux Z was born at Zangersheide stud, bred by Léon Melchior after he bought his mother at a performance sale. Lux Z began his career with Jos Lansink followed by Ben Schroder before finally arriving at Jerry Smit in October 1998. He was retired from competition after Jerez games following a disagreement between the owner and rider.
Cardento - Cardento, the stallion with 3 Silver medals: World Championships, European and Olympic Games! Winner of the Nations Cup in Rome Dramman, Ikast and many Grands Prix 1m60.
Holsteiner, gray, 1m72, born in 1992.
7th best stallion in the world rankings WBFSH 2014. More than 30 progeny competing internationally.
Marius Claudius - Marius Claudius is considered the best son of Concorde. He competed at the highest international level for seven consecutive years ridden by Robert Smith. This partnership successes included two very nice wins in the World Cup of London in 2002 and Oslo in 2003. His sporting achievements is full of prestigious placings and victories: Marius Claudius and Robert Smith won the 2002 International Grand Prix of Athens and the Nations Cup in Lisbon. In 2003, they win the Grand Prix of Aachen Europe, they are 2nd in the Nations Cup in Calgary and participate in the final of the Las Vegas World Cup. In 2004, they gain the Sires of the World in Den Bosch, they are 2nd in the final of the Barcelona Nations Cup and 3rd in the World Cup Geneva. In 2006, the couple won one more victory in the Nations Cup in Hickstead and finished 2nd in the Nations Cup in Rome.
Kannan - Excellent performer competed by French rider Michel Hécart in CSI and CSIO: Winner of the Nations Cup in Lisbon and CSIO La Baule second in Gijon, winner GP CSI3 * Deauville Jardy, winner at CSI-W Paris-Bercy at CSI3 * Chantilly. Champion of France in 2005, 2nd GP CSI3 * La Courneuve, Vejer de la Frontera, Deauville, GP CSIO5 * Gijon, 3rd GP CSIO Gijon Moscow, winner of the GP of Ste Mère Eglise, placed as CSIO St. Gallen, Aachen, Dublin, La Baule ...
Looking for a stallion with a proven showjumping record and the finest pedigree with well known names, browse through our list of show jumping stallions at stud at stable express.